Monday, May 17, 2010

She Played Twice, Won Twice

Congratulations Sandra Diaz-Twine for being the Sole Survivor of probably the greatest season of Survivor, Survivor: Heroes vs Villains.

Overall, it was a great season of Survivor. Every Tribal Council delivered. If not all, 3/4 of the Tribal Councils this season were great.

I prefer a Parvati win this season just because she's great in all of the aspects of Survivor but I guess that Sandra is just better at expressing herself in Final Tribal Councils that the whole game didn't matter because she speaks eloquently. I won't say that Parvati sucked at the FTC but she didn't shine in it and she wasn't able to defend herself regarding playing the game by her own without Russell related to her. I can't blame her, Russell was her only choice. I thought it's actually a great strategy for her since she had no one to run to during the beginning of the game because almost everyone thought that she's the biggest threat in the game and was gunning for her. It turned out that Sandra was the biggest threat and for Parvati to reach the end game, it's amazing that's why I prefer her to win than Sandra. She also surprised me with her challenge domination this season. But I love both of them equally and I just wish that one of them is the 4th placer. I thought it would be less disappointing for the 2nd placer to be 4th than to lose in a close vote in the FTC but I don't know. Either way, I'm happy that Sandra won the game.

I won't bother writing anything about Russell because he just sucks and in the Reunion show, he proved that he's not playing the game to win so he's really the perfect goat to the end because he's zero when it comes to the social part of the game.

Anyway, cheers to all Survivor fans for another great season. Looking forward to Survivor Nicaragua. Woooh 21st season and going strong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment