Monday, September 2, 2013

AUGUST 2013: Movies I've Watched for the First Time

Last year, I've decided to list down all the movies I've watched for the first time. It doesn't have to be a 2012 movie as long as I reach my goal of seeing 100 films before the year ends. I almost failed at it but thanks to the Christmas vacation, I was able to fulfill my goal.

Then, early this year, I've decided to rank all those movies. 3 Idiots, Argo, Clue, The Hurt Locker and A Separation made my top 5 with A Separation being my favorite of all the films I've watched in 2012. Looking forward to doing this again at the end of the year.

This year, I continued this tradition hoping that I'd maintain this for many years to come. As of the end of August, I've already watched 117 movies. Pretty impressive compared to last year.

This August, I've decided to make an archive of the films I've watched every month through this blog. Thanks to Cinemalaya 2013, it gave me an idea to restore my blogspot account which I've disregarded for years.

AUGUST 2013: Movies I've watched for the first time

Transit


Amor Y Muerte

Only God Forgives

The Purge

Crumb

American History X

The Queen

Philadelphia

The Conjuring

The Town

On The Job

Jobs

The Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment